Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Columbia, SC
- Bonus based on performance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
ROLE DESCRIPTIONKali Render State Farm is seeking an organized and efficient life and health insurance specialist to fulfill and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. As an insurance account representative with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client relations, and sales-mindedness equip you for this versatile position. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Sales experience
- Property and Casualty License
- Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none